What We Know?
On August 30th, 2016 the DEA filed a notice on their intent to put Kratom on the Schedule I drug list. It's the same list as Heroin and other narcotics are listed. So, if this gets approved, effective September 30th, 2016 Kratom will be an illegal substance, just like others listed in the Scheudule I Substance list.
To Help Support the SAVE KRATOM MOVEMENT, we have gathered some resources where you can participate to help this movement. We are sincerely requesting everyone's help in this matter as soon as possible.
DEA has temporarily withdrawn their intent to make Kratom a Schedule I drug. You can refer to DEA docket number # DEA-442W for more information. This notice will be publisehd October 13th, 2016 and will be available for public comments. Last day to make any comment is December 1st, 2016 11:59 PM EST.
Google: Docket No.DEA-442W
We will keep you posted as soon as we get more information.
What Can you Do?
- Sign the White House Kratom Petition
- Send message the Justice Department & the Attorney General - Send Message Now
- Get in Touch with your legislator and let them hear your voice - Find yours and Contact Now
- Participate in the Kratom March in DC on September 13th - Kratom March in DC Info.
- Spread the Word - Ask your Friends, Family Members to support this by singing this petition.
One more very important thing you can do:
I was speaking with someone at the American Kratom Association, they are doing all necessary to prevent this from happening. As many of you know, American Kratom Association is a non-profit organization. So, please donate generously to this good cause. They need money to pay for all legal fees.
Here is a link to their donation page. Anything helps.